Privacy & Policy
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
To avail certain services on our website and have a better experience, users are required to provide certain information. This may include but not subject to your name, email address, contact number, pin code, interests, credit/debit card details, password etc. We often ask for these details when you register, sign up for notifications, purchase products on our Proprieties, take a survey, or contact us for any information. We may also ask for your current location when you access our services from a mobile device.
In a nutshell, we may collect, but not limited to:
- Your personal information including name, contact details, interests, gender, etc
- Your location including the state and city to provide you with more relevant deals
- Technical information including your browser type, your operating system, your ISP, your IP address, etc
- Records of your browsing and activities when using our site or services
- Usage information such as your preferences, clickstream patterns etc
- Personal and other information about you from third parties
- Advertisement information including the online ads and personalized content we have served
- Your email data from online shopping portals to provide you a comprehensive view of all your online transactions.
DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
There are times when we share your personal information with third parties without obtaining the prior consent. Here’s when we disclose your information:
- For the third party’s marketing purposes as our site is all about deals, discount coupons and other promotional offers by affiliates and merchants
- To process your purchases as participating merchants need your personal information to complete the transactions
- When you participate in community and social networking features or any kind of surveys
- For providing information to contractors, services providers, and partners on behalf of our site or our merchants
- For payment processing or providing customer services
- In case of any acquisition, merger, sale, or transfer of all or part of our business, affiliates, or products
- To protect or defend our legal rights in case of any such scenario
- To protect or defend the legal rights of our other users, partners, employees, contractors, etc
- For risk management purposes which includes protecting against frauds, protecting the safety and security of our employees
- To comply with law enforcement requests or legal inquiries
In any of the above-mentioned scenario, we may use your personal details and technical information without prior notice. We may also share the information with our advertisers and/or business partners for marketing and other purposes. The information provided by you at the time of registration shall be used to contact you when necessary. We may use Your tracking information such as IP addresses to help identify you and to gather broad geographic information.
HOW YOU CAN UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You have the right to review and update your personal information in your account. You may also request to deactivate your account. However, we reserve the right to retain the information for record-keeping purposes even after the deactivation of your account. Also, we are not responsible for the records and databases of third parties after your account deactivation.
Breezydeals.com adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Principles. We use third parties to collect different types of data through their own cookies and other technologies. The data we collect via third-parties regarding your online activities is aimed to understand your shopping behavior and provide you with personalized advertisements. The online ads are tailored specifically to your interests.
We may also partner with ad networks or advertising companies to serve ads on behalf of us. These parties may collect and share information when your browse or interact with one of their advertisements. However, we always try to place right advertisements at the right place on the right time. When you visit a third-party website or app, the company recognizes your interests and preferences and delivers advertisements accordingly.
Yes, we use website browser software tools such as cookies to understand our user’s preferences better so that we can make our site a better platform for better experiences. We use them to collect important data such as site traffic, site interaction, and other important statistics so that we can maintain the site properly. The third-party service providers may also collect some data to offer better site experiences.
Cookies help us collect important statistics that help us to design and arrange our deals and promotional offers in the most user-friendly manner. Also, the information lets us trace the paths followed by users and count how many people visit our site. This helps us evaluate our site’s popularity and take necessary measures to make it even better.
We shall retain in Our files information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password. It is important that You protect it against unauthorized access of Your account and information by choosing Your password carefully and should not disclose it to any Third Party. You also agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion. You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Application or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY POLICIES